Starting and stopping the application on a client device
Oct 22, 2023
To start or stop the application on a client device:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder of the Administration Console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group that includes the required device.
- In the workspace, select the Devices tab.
- In the list of managed devices, select the device for which you want to start or stop the application. In the device context menu, select Properties.
- In the Properties: <Device name> window, select the Applications section.
The right part of the window displays a list of Kaspersky applications installed on the device.
- Select Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.4.0 for Linux.
- Do one of the following:
- To run the application, click the button to the right of the list of Kaspersky applications or select Start in the application context menu.
- To stop the application, click the button to the right of the list of Kaspersky applications or select Stop in the application context menu.