Viewing information about the application
Oct 22, 2023
kesl-control --app-info command displays information about the application.
kesl-control [-S] --app-info [--json]
Result of command execution:
- Name. Application names.
- Version. Current application version.
- Policy. Indicates whether the Kaspersky Security Center policy is applied.
- License information. License information or license key status.
- Subscription status. Subscription status. This field is displayed if the application is started under a subscription.
- License expiration date. Date and time when the license expires, in UTC.
- MDR BLOB file status. Status of the BLOB configuration file for integration with Managed Detection and Response.
- MDR BLOB license expiration date. Date and time when the Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response license expires, in UTC.
- Storage status. Storage status.
- Storage space usage. Storage size.
- Last run date of the Scan_My_Computer task. Time of the last Malware Scan task.
- Date when the application databases were last released. Date and time the application databases were last released.
- Application databases. Displayed, application databases applied or not.
- Kaspersky Security Network settings. Information about Kaspersky Security Network use.
- Managed Detection and Response status. Managed Detection and Response status: active, inactive.
- File Threat Protection. Status of the File Threat Protection task.
- Container monitoring. Displays information about container scan settings.
- System Integrity Monitoring. Status of the System Integrity Monitoring task.
- Firewall Management. Status of the Firewall Management task.
- Anti-Cryptor. Status of the Anti-Cryptor task.
- Web Threat Protection. Status of the Web Threat Protection task.
- Device Control. Status of the Device Control task.
- Removable Drives Scan. Status of the Removable Drives Scan task.
- Network Threat Protection. Status of the Network Threat Protection task.
- Behavior Detection. Status of the Behavior Detection task.
- Application Control. Status of the Application Control task.
- Integration with Endpoint Detection and Response (KATA). Status of Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response (KATA) Integration task.
- Application update status. Displays application update actions and the actions to be performed by the user.
- Unstable application operation. Information about application failure and dump file creation is displayed. This field is displayed if a failure occurred the last time the application was launched.