Configuring proxy server connection settings
The configured proxy server settings will be used for updating databases and activating the application, and for the operation of external services.
To configure the proxy server connection settings:
- In the application web interface window, select the Settings → External services → Proxy server connection section.
- Turn on the toggle switch next to the Use proxy server parameter.
- In the Proxy server address settings group, enter the proxy server address and port.
- If you do not want to use a proxy sever for internal addresses of your organization, select the Bypass proxy for local addresses check box.
- If you want to use authentication when connecting to the proxy server, in the User name (optional) and Password (optional) fields enter the user name and password for connecting to the proxy server.
- Click Save.