Changing your mobile phone number
Oct 23, 2023
To change the mobile phone number that is used in two-step verification by SMS:
- In Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, click the link containing your account name, and then select Manage user account.
The User account settings window opens.
- Select the Two-step verification section.
- Under Phone number, click the Change phone number link.
- Under Specify your mobile phone number, specify the new mobile phone number that you want to use in two-step verification, and then click the Next button.
- Under Enter your current password, specify the password of your account in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, and then click the Continue button.
A 6-digit security code is sent to the specified phone number.
- Under Confirm your phone number, enter the received security code.
Your mobile phone number is changed. Now, one-time security codes will be sent to the new phone number.