Importing a policy
Oct 23, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console allows you to import a policy from a KLP file. The KLP file contains the exported policy, its settings, and the policy profiles.
To import a policy:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the Import button.
- Click the Browse button to choose a policy file that you want to import.
- In the opened window, specify the path to the KLP policy file, and then click the Open button. Note that you can select only one policy file.
The policy processing starts.
- After the policy is processed successfully, select the administration group to which you want to apply the policy.
- Click the Complete button to finish the policy import.
The notification with the import results appears. If the policy is imported successfully, you can click the Details link to view the policy properties.
After a successful import, the policy is displayed in the policy list. The settings and profiles of the policy are also imported. Regardless of the policy status that was selected during the export, the imported policy is inactive. You can change the policy status in the policy properties.
If the newly imported policy has a name identical to that of an existing policy, the name of the imported policy is expanded with the (<next sequence number>) index, for example: (1), (2).