Viewing information about available third-party software updates
Oct 23, 2023
You can view the list of available updates for third-party software, including Microsoft software, installed on client devices.
To view a list of available updates for third-party applications installed on client devices,
In the main menu, go to Operations → Patch management → Software updates.
A list of available updates appears.
You can specify a filter to view the list of software updates. Click the Filter icon () in the upper right corner of the software updates list to manage the filter. You can also select one of preset filters from the Preset filters drop-down list above the software vulnerabilities list.
To view the properties of an update:
- Click the name of the required software update.
- The properties window of the update opens, displaying information grouped on the following tabs:
To view the statistics of an update installation:
- Select the check box next to the required software update.
- Click the Statistics of update installation statuses button.
The diagram of the update installation statuses is displayed. Clicking a status opens a list of devices on which the update has the selected status.
You can view information about available software updates for third-party software, including Microsoft software, installed on the selected managed device running Windows.
To view a list of available updates for third-party software installed on the selected managed device:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices.
The list of managed devices is displayed.
- In the list of managed devices, click the link with the name of the device for which you want to view third-party software updates.
The properties window of the selected device is displayed.
- In the properties window of the selected device, select the Advanced tab.
- In the left pane, select the Available updates section. If you want to view only installed updates, enable the Show installed updates option.
The list of available third-party software updates for the selected device is displayed.