Running an application on a client device
Oct 23, 2023
You may have to run an application on the client device, if a Kaspersky support specialist requests it. You do not have to install the application on that device. You do not have to install the application on that device.
To run an application on the client device:
- Open the remote diagnostics window of a client device.
- In the remote diagnostics window, select the Running a remote application tab.
- In the Application files section, click the Browse button to select a ZIP archive containing the application that you want to run on the client device.
The ZIP archive must include the utility folder. This folder contains the executable file to be run on a remote device.
You can specify the executable file name and the command-line arguments, if necessary. To do this, fill in the Executable file in an archive to be run on a remote device and Command-line arguments fields.
- Click the Upload and run button to run the specified application on a client device.
- Follow the instructions of the Kaspersky support specialist.