Renewing licenses for Kaspersky applications
Oct 23, 2023
You can renew a Kaspersky application license that has expired or is about to expire (in less than 30 days).
If the last license key is expired, Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console automatically deletes your workspace after 90 days. As a result, you cannot manage the protection of your network by means of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console. You also permanently lose your data from Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console. We recommend that you renew outdated license keys or add new ones to the Administration Server repository to keep your workspace.
To view a notification about an expired license or a license that is about to expire:
- Do either of the following:
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Licensing → Kaspersky licenses.
- In the main menu, go to Monitoring & reporting → Dashboard, and then click the View expiring licenses link next to a notification.
The Kaspersky licenses window opens, where you can view and renew the expiring and expired licenses.
- If you want to renew a license, click the Renew license link next to the required license.
By clicking a license renewal link, you agree to transfer the following data to Kaspersky: software ID, software version, software localization, license ID, and an attribute that shows if the license was provided by a partner company. The data is required to determine the renewal terms of your license.
- In the window of the license renewal service that opens follow the instructions to renew a license.
The expiring license is renewed.
In Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, the notifications are displayed when a license is about to expire, according to the following schedule:
- 30 days before the expiration
- 7 days before the expiration
- 3 days before the expiration
- 24 hours before the expiration
- When a license has expired