About Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
Oct 23, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console is an application aimed at corporate network administrators and employees responsible for protection of devices in a wide range of organizations.
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console enables you to do the following:
- Install Kaspersky applications on devices on your network and manage the installed applications.
- Create a hierarchy of administration groups to manage a selection of client devices as a whole.
- Create virtual Administration Servers and arrange them in a hierarchy.
- Protect your network devices, including workstations and servers:
- Manage an antimalware protection system built on Kaspersky applications.
- Use the detection and response (EDR and MDR) capabilities (a license for Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response and/or for Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response is required), including:
- Analyzing and investigating incidents
- Incident visualization through creating a threat development chain graph
- Accepting or rejecting responses manually or setting up the auto-accept of all responses
- Use Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console as a multi-tenant application.
- Remotely manage Kaspersky applications installed on client devices.
- Perform centralized deployment of license keys for Kaspersky applications to client devices.
- Create and manage security policies for devices on your network.
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Create and manage user roles (RBAC).
- Create and manage tasks for applications installed on your network devices.
- View reports on the security system status for every client organization individually.
You manage Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console by using a cloud-based Administration Console that ensures interaction between your device and Administration Server over a browser. Administration Server is an application designed for managing Kaspersky applications installed on your network devices. When you connect to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console by using your browser, the browser establishes a connection with Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console Server.
The Administration Server and connected database management system (DBMS) are deployed in a cloud environment and provided to you as a service. Maintenance of both Administration Server and the DBMS is provided as part of the service. All software components of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console are kept up-to-date. The Administration Server and created objects (such as policies and tasks) are backed up regularly to keep them safe.
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console is a multi-language application. You can change the interface language at any time, without reopening the application.