Resetting your password
Oct 23, 2023
If you forget your password for your Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console account, you can restore access to your account by resetting your password.
To reset the account password:
- In your browser, go to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Click the Sign in button, and then click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address that you specified when creating your account.
- Click Reset password.
An email message containing a link for resetting the password is sent to the specified address.
- Click the link in the email message.
- In the window that opens, type a new password and confirm it.
- If you configured a secret question, answer this question.
If you set up two-step verification, enter the one-time security code that is either sent to you by SMS or generated in your authenticator app (depending on the two-step verification method that you set up).
- Click Continue.
The new password for signing in to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console is saved.
If you did not receive an email message, check the email address that you entered, your spam folder, and then try again. If you do not receive a message when you try again, the email address you specified is probably not registered on the website. Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support.