Interface of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
Oct 23, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console is managed through the web interface.
The application window contains the following items:
- Main menu in the left part of the window
- Work area in the right part of the window
The main menu contains the following sections:
- Introduction & tutorials. Contains videos on how to configure and use Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console and security applications.
- Administration Server. Displays the name of the Administration Server that you are currently connected to. Click the settings icon () to open the Administration Server properties.
- Monitoring & reporting. Provides an overview of your infrastructure, protection statuses, and statistics.
- Devices. Contains tools to manage client devices, as well as tasks and Kaspersky application policies.
- Users & roles. Allows you to manage users and roles, configure user rights by assigning roles to the users, and associate policy profiles with roles.
- Operations. Contains a variety of operations, including application licensing, patch management, and third-party application management. This also provides you access to application repositories.
- Discovery & deployment. Allows you to poll the network to discover client devices, and distribute the devices to administration groups manually or automatically. This also contains the quick start wizard and Protection deployment wizard.
- Marketplace. Contains information about the entire range of Kaspersky business solutions and allows you to select the ones you need, and then proceed to purchase those solutions at the Kaspersky website.
- Settings. Contains settings to integrate Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console with other Kaspersky applications. It also contains your personal settings related to the interface appearance, such as interface language or theme.
- Your account menu. Contains a link to Online Help and information about Kaspersky Technical Support. It also allows you to sign out of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
The work area displays the information you choose to view in the sections of the application web interface window. It also contains control elements that you can use to configure how the information is displayed.