Adding and modifying an IP range
Oct 23, 2023
Initially, Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console gets IP ranges for polling from the network settings of the distribution point device which is used for network polling. If the device address is 192.168.0.1 and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console includes the network 192.168.0.0/24 in the list of polling address automatically. Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console polls all addresses from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254. You can modify the automatically defined IP ranges or add custom IP ranges.
To add a new IP range:
- In the main menu, click the settings icon () next to the name of the required Administration Server.
The Administration Server properties window opens.
- On the General tab, select the Distribution points section.
- Click the name of the distribution point that you want to use to poll the network.
The distribution point properties window opens.
- Select the IP ranges section.
- To add a new IP range, click the Add button.
- In the window that opens, specify the following settings:
- Click the OK button.
The new IP range is added to the list of IP ranges.
When the polling is complete, you can view the list of discovered devices by using the Devices button. By default, the life span of the polling results is 24 hours and it is equal to the IP address lifetime setting.