Revoking access to your company and its workspaces
Oct 23, 2023
You can revoke access to your company and its workspaces if you no longer want a user to be able to log in to your company and manage it (for example, after the user quits the company).
You cannot revoke your own access to the company.
To revoke access to your company and its workspaces:
- In your browser, go to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Sign in to your account on Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console by specifying the user name and the password.
- If you set up two-step verification, enter the one-time security code that is either sent to you by SMS or generated in your authenticator app (depending on the two-step verification method that you set up).
The portal page displays the company for which you are an administrator and a list of its workspaces.
- Click the Show access control link.
The list of accounts with access to the company expands.
- Click the Revoke () icon next to the account whose access you want to revoke.
- In the Revoke access to company window that opens, click OK to confirm the operation.
The access of the selected account to your company and its workspaces is revoked. The user cannot log in to the company and manage it any more.