Viewing the list of stand-alone installation packages
Oct 23, 2023
You can view the list of stand-alone installation packages and properties of each stand-alone installation package.
To view the list of stand-alone installation packages for all installation packages:
- Do one of the following:
- In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Installation packages.
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Repositories → Installation packages.
A list of installation packages is displayed.
- Above the list, click the View the list of stand-alone packages button.
A list of stand-alone installation packages is displayed.
In the list of stand-alone installation packages, their properties are displayed as follows:
- Package name. Stand-alone installation package name that is automatically formed as the application name included in the package and the application version.
- Network Agent installation package name.
- Network Agent version.
- Size. File size in megabytes (MB).
- Group. Name of the group to which the client device is moved after Network Agent installation.
- Created. Date and time of the stand-alone installation package creation.
- Modified. Date and time of the stand-alone installation package modification.
- File hash. The property is used to certify that the stand-alone installation package was not changed by third-party persons and a user has the same file that you created and transferred to the user.
To view the list of stand-alone installation packages for specific installation package:
Select the installation package in the list and, above the list, click the View the list of stand-alone packages button.
In the list of stand-alone installation packages, you can do the following:
- Download a stand-alone installation package to your device by clicking the Download button.
For authentication reasons, each stand-alone installation package is signed by using a certificate. The certificate is reissued from time to time. After each procedure of certificate reissue, Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console automatically updates the signatures of all created stand-alone installation packages. For downloaded stand-alone installation packages, an automatic signature update cannot be performed. Therefore, the certificate expires and a certificate error might occur while you install an application from a stand-alone installation package. In this case, download the stand-alone installation package again.
- Remove a stand-alone installation package by clicking the Remove button.