Configuring managed devices to receive updates only from distribution points
Oct 23, 2023
Managed devices can retrieve updates of Kaspersky databases, software modules, and Kaspersky applications from various sources: directly from update servers, from distribution points, or from a local or network folder. You can specify distribution points as the only possible source of updates.
To configure managed devices to receive updates only from distribution points:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the Network Agent policy.
- In the policy properties window, open the Application settings tab.
- In the Settings section, turn on the Distribute files through distribution points only toggle button.
- Set the lock () for this toggle button.
- Click the Save button.
The policy will be applied to the selected devices, and the devices will receive updates only from distribution points.