Granting access to your company and its workspaces
Oct 23, 2023
You can grant access to your company and its workspaces if you want another user to be able to log in to your company and manage it according to the selected access level.
Before you can grant access to a user, the user must create an account in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
To grant access to your company and its workspaces:
- In your browser, go to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Sign in to your account on Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console by specifying the user name and the password.
- If you set up two-step verification, enter the one-time security code that is either sent to you by SMS or generated in your authenticator app (depending on the two-step verification method that you set up).
The portal page displays the company for which you are an administrator and a list of its workspaces.
- Click the Show access control link.
The list of accounts with access to the company expands.
- Click the Grant access link.
- In the Email address field, specify the email address of the account to which you want to grant access.
- In the Access level list, select the access level that you want to assign to the entered account:
A user with this access level can fully manage the company and its workspaces.
A user with this access level can view the list of available workspaces and enter these workspaces.
You cannot grant several access levels to the same account within the same company.
- Click the Grant button.
The specified account is granted access to your company and its workspaces. The user can log in to the company and manage it according to the selected access level.
If you have granted the User access level to the account, you must assign a role to the added user. Otherwise, the user will not be able to enter the workspace.