About quick start wizard
Oct 23, 2023
The quick start wizard in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console enables you to create a minimum of necessary tasks and policies, adjust a minimum of settings, and start creating installation packages of Kaspersky applications. Using the wizard, you can make the following changes to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console:
- Initiate downloading of installation packages for managed Kaspersky applications.
- Create a Network Agent stand-alone installation package for devices running Windows, Linux, or macOS.
- Create Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent policy.
- Create the Download updates to the repositories of distribution points task.
- Create policies and tasks for managed Kaspersky applications.
- Configure interaction with Kaspersky Security Network (KSN).
After the quick start wizard has finished, installation packages for Network Agent and managed Kaspersky applications appear in the Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Installation packages list.
The quick start wizard creates policies for managed applications, such as Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows, unless such policies are created for the Managed devices group. The quick start wizard creates tasks if tasks with the same names do not exist for the Managed devices group.
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console automatically prompts you to run the quick start wizard after you have created a company workspace and have started Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console for the first time. You can also start the quick start wizard manually at any time.