Running the remote diagnostics of an application and downloading the results
Oct 23, 2023
To start diagnostics for an application on a remote device and download the results:
- Open the remote diagnostics window of a client device.
- In the remote diagnostics window, select the Kaspersky applications tab.
In the Application management section, the list of Kaspersky applications installed on the device displays.
- In the list of applications, select the application for which you want to run remote diagnostics.
The list of remote diagnostics options opens.
- In the Diagnostics report section, click the Run diagnostics button.
This starts the remote diagnostics process and generates a diagnostics report. When the diagnostics process is complete, the Download diagnostics report button becomes available.
- Click the Download diagnostics report button to download the report.
The report is downloaded to the specified location.