Exporting the device list from a device selection
Oct 23, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console allows you to save information about devices from a device selection and export it as a CSV or a TXT file.
To export the device list from the device selection:
- Open the table with the devices from the device selection.
- Use one of the following ways to select the devices that you want to export:
- To select particular devices, select the check boxes next to them.
- To select all devices from the current table page, select the check box in the device table header, and then select the Select all on current page check box.
- To select all devices from the table, select the check box in the device table header, and then select the Select all check box.
Click the Export to CSV or Export to TXT button. All information about the selected devices included in the table will be exported.
Note that if you applied a filter criterion to the device table, only the filtered data from the displayed columns will be exported.