Setting up two-step verification by SMS
Oct 23, 2023
To set up two-step verification by SMS:
- In Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, click the link containing your account name, and then select Manage user account.
The User account settings window opens.
- Select the Two-step verification section.
- Click the Set up button.
- Under Enter your current password, specify the password of your account in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, and then click the Continue button.
- Under Specify your mobile phone number, specify the mobile phone number that you want to use in two-step verification, and then click the Next button.
You can use the same phone number for up to five accounts.
A 6-digit security code is sent to the specified phone number.
- Under Confirm your phone number, enter the received security code.
Two-step verification is set up. Now, every time you sign in with your email address and password, or if you forget your password, you will need to enter a one-time security code that you get by SMS to the specified phone number.