Copying device moving rules
Oct 23, 2023
You can copy moving rules, for example, if you want to have several identical rules for different target administration groups.
To copy an existing a moving rule:
- Do one of the following:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Moving rules.
- In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Moving rules.
The list of moving rules is displayed.
- Select the check box next to the rule you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- In the window that opens, change the following information on the General tab—or make no changes if you only want to copy the rule without changing its settings:
- On the Rule conditions tab, specify at least one criterion for the devices that you want to be moved automatically.
- Click Save.
The new moving rule is created. It is displayed in the list of moving rules.