Viewing information about the license keys used for a specific Kaspersky application
Oct 23, 2023
To learn what license keys are in use for a Kaspersky application:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices.
If the device belongs to the Unassigned devices group, go to Discovery & deployment → Unassigned devices instead.
- Click the name of the required device.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Applications section.
- In the list of applications that opens, select the application whose license keys you want to view.
- In the application properties window that opens, on the General tab, select the License keys section.
The information is displayed in the workspace of this section.