Virtual Administration Server
Oct 23, 2023
Virtual Administration Server (also referred to as virtual Server) is a component of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console intended for managing anti-virus protection of the network of a client organization. Each virtual Administration Server can have its own structure of administration groups and its own means of management and monitoring, such as policies, tasks, reports, and events. The functional scope of virtual Administration Servers can be used by organizations with complicated workflows.
Virtual Administration Server has the following restrictions:
- Virtual Administration Servers are supported only in the commercial mode of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Virtual Administration Server does not support creation of secondary Administration Servers (including virtual Servers).
- You cannot migrate virtual Administration Servers from Kaspersky Security Center to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Virtual Administration Servers cannot be managed by dedicated administrators. By default, the administrator that manages the primary Administration Server also manages all of the virtual Administration Servers.
- In the virtual Administration Server properties window, the number of sections is limited.