Removing an assigned tag from a device
Oct 23, 2023
To remove a tag from a device:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices.
- Click the name of the device whose tags you want to view.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Tags tab.
- Select the check box next to the tag that you want to remove.
- At the top of the list, click the Unassign tag button.
- In the window that opens, click Yes.
The tag is removed from the device.
The unassigned device tag is not deleted. If you want, you can delete it manually.
You cannot manually remove tags assigned to the device by applications or Network Agent. To remove these tags, use the klscflag utility.