Configuring the polling schedule via Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
Oct 23, 2023
Cloud segment polling is performed according to schedule. You can set the polling frequency.
The polling frequency is automatically set at five minutes by the Cloud environment configuration wizard. You can change this value at any time and set a different schedule. However, it is not recommended to configure polling to run more frequently than every five minutes, because this could lead to errors in the API operation.
To configure a cloud segment polling schedule:
- In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Discovery → Cloud.
- In the window that opens, click Properties.
- In the Settings window that opens, click the name of the segment for which you want to configure a polling schedule.
The Cloud segment settings window opens.
- In the Cloud segment settings window, click the Set polling schedule button.
The Schedule window opens.
- In the Schedule window, define the following settings:
- Click Save to save the changes.
The polling schedule for the segment is configured and saved.