Installing applications on secondary Administration Servers
Nov 27, 2023
To install an application on secondary Administration Servers:
- Establish a connection with the Administration Server that controls the relevant secondary Administration Servers.
- Make sure that the installation package corresponding to the application being installed is available on each of the selected secondary Administration Servers. If the installation package cannot be found on any of the secondary Servers, distribute it by using the installation package distribution task.
- Create the task of application installation on secondary Administration Servers in one of the following ways:
- If you want to create a task for secondary Administration Servers in the selected administration group, create a group task of remote installation for this group.
- If you want to create a task for specific secondary Administration Serves, create a task of remote installation for specific devices.
The Deployment task creation wizard starts to guide you through creation of the remote installation task. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
In the Select the task type window of the New task wizard, in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server section open the Advanced folder and select Install application on secondary Administration Servers remotely as the task type.
The New task wizard will create the task of remote installation of the selected application on specific secondary Administration Servers.
- Run the task manually or wait for it to launch according to the schedule specified by you in the task settings.
On completion of the remote installation task, the selected application will be installed on secondary Administration Servers.